Project Management Intern
The Project Management Intern will assist the Project Management team in managing projects, reporting and resourcing, building an understanding and skillset for the role and how an agency operates. This Intern will need to be available to work between 30 and 40 hours per week.
The Project Management Intern, under the supervision of a Project Manager, will be responsible for assisting with the following:
- Project planning and timeline development
- Working in our Project Management system including budget, timelines, resourcing and reporting
- Meeting management including scheduling, notes and assigning next steps
- Working closely with the media, creative, strategy and finance team.
- Assist managing internal and pro bono projects and campaigns
- Assist in developing budgets and scopes
- Building and adhering to project schedules / timing
- Clear communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Project budgeting and estimating
- Resource Planning
- Great time management
- Diligence and Goal Driven
- Constantly Curious
- Listening and Communication
- Constant Growth and Improvement
- Strong communication skills
The skills and experiences the intern will gain through the internship:
- Ability to understand what work needs to be done, why is it being done, who is doing it and develop plans against it
- Contributing to processes development and improvement
- Exercising a thirst for continuous improvement in a fast-paced environment and the ability to create and maintain strong trusting relationships across all functions.
- Eagerness to hone and refine skills in budget development, project planning, and SOW finalization
- A positive attitude with a drive to support the rest of the Project Management team
- Stronger organizational and clear communication skills
- Understanding of the Project Management role and responsibilities as well as the other functions in the agency
The Project Management Intern should currently be a Junior or Senior in College.
The Project Management Internship is a paid internship. The Student Intern will be provided with a written recommendation from their assigned Curiosity supervisor at the end of their internship.