Senior Social Media Specialist
It doesn’t matter how creative a solution is, if the world never sees it. Our Activation Team defines what’s possible and has both the curiosity and the courage to push further. We are what makes creative solutions possible.
We are looking for a Specialist to work alongside our team to develop top-notch social media concepts, engage social communities and forge influencer relationships to strengthen brand presences. We want an individual who embraces TikTok and short form content, is obsessed with how to find the last few places to go viral (organically!) and isn’t embarrassed to do the latest dance challenge in front of the company meeting.
This position will handle multiple assignments and/or campaigns, including the effective preparation of social and influencer recommendations, and the curation, creation and implementation of media for assigned accounts.
The Senior Social Specialist will be responsible for:
- Crafting quick and engaging content for our brand partners based on audience insights
- Managing content calendars for multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more
- Educating others on the latest platforms and consumer behaviors around media consumption
- Developing campaign objectives through contact with account management, creative and research
- Utilizing tools like Trello, Netbase, Workamajig, Google Analytics and Global Web Index
- Synthesizing vendor capabilities from numerous companies to be better informed on their property as well as the market they reach
- Concepting content ideas while discovering new formats and trends
- Responding to and engaging with consumers on Curiosity client social channels
- Reviewing and delivering key insights on digital analytics reporting from Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Supporting the development of new analytical and data products and services, and the enhancement of current processes and offering.
- Utilizing media and client result data (sales, retention, LTV, web traffic, etc.) to aid in calculation of advertising ROI/attribution.
- Development of influencer campaigns and managing influencer relationships
- Ability to present and communicate confidently and effectively with brand partners
- Ability to evaluate and plan for new and emerging platforms.
- Ability to provide recommendations to internal creative teams on content optimizations based on knowledge of platform-specific capabilities, audience reception and brand opportunities
- Understanding of social measurement and the best ways to measure success across different goals
- Experience in content creation for digital channels
- Ability to think creatively to solve consumer issues in the social space
- Understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Fluent in mathematical concepts with an ability to translate data into well-articulated ideas
- This person should have at least 3-5 years of experience within a within a relevant position
- Relevant experience using Dynamic Creative, other ad servers, tag management systems, viewability partners and/or DMP vendors.
This position reports to the Associate Media Director.
We’re Curiosity. An independent creative solutions agency in Cincinnati that lives and breathes the power of being strategically curious. We ask insightful questions to uncover surprising perspectives. Because in a world with no definitive answers, the more curious you are, the more solutions you reveal. We use a curiosity-driven process to bring to life creative content, campaigns and activations with partners who have the courage to explore their challenges with us.