Senior Social Media Strategist
Activation is the act of bringing a creative idea to life. It’s about finding both the right context as well as a brand new one. It’s knowing what’s possible and using results to find new possibilities.
We are looking for a Senior Social Media Strategist to join our Activation team and help build out brand social media presences, engage communities, and foster creator relationships. We want an individual who embraces content in all its forms, is obsessed with how to find the last few places to go viral (organically!) and isn’t embarrassed to act out the latest trending sound in front of a client while providing a strategic recommendation.
This position will lead day-to-day efforts for accounts like key accounts and handle multiple assignments, including leading the curation and implementation of social media content for assigned accounts.
The Senior Social Media Strategist will be responsible for:
- Crafting quick and engaging content for our brand partners based on audience insights while discovering new formats and trends
- Managing content calendars for multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more
- Developing holistic social strategies for clients, including platform recommendations & purposes, content framework, and KPIs
- Educating others on the latest platforms and consumer behaviors around media consumption
- Maintaining relationships with platform representatives to stay on top of each partner’s product roadmap
- Utilizing tools like Sprinklr, Netbase, Later, Tagger, Google Analytics, and Global Web Index
- Responding to and engaging with consumers on Curiosity client social channels
- Reviewing and delivering key insights on digital analytics reporting from Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
- Supporting the development of new analytical and data products and services, and the enhancement of current processes and offerings.
- Utilizing media and client result data (sales, retention, LTV, web traffic, etc.) to aid in the calculation of advertising ROI/attribution.
- Development of influencer campaigns and managing influencer relationships
- Ability to present and communicate confidently and effectively with clients
- Ability to manage client requests and guide them with strategic recommendations, evaluating and planning for new and emerging platforms.
- Ability to provide recommendations to internal creative teams on content optimizations based on knowledge of platform-specific capabilities, audience reception, and brand opportunities
- Understanding of social measurement and the best ways to measure success across different goals
- Ability to think creatively to solve consumer issues in the social space
- Understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- This person should have at least 3-5 years of experience within a relevant position
- Experience in the management and production of contests and events is a plus!
This position reports to the Activation Director.
Who Is Curiosity?
Curiosity is a fast-growing independent creative solutions agency with four superpowers: strategy, creative, media, and analytics, all driven by curiosity. We use our extreme curiosity to strategically solve business and marketing challenges for courageous clients such as Procter & Gamble, Native, Brooks Running, and Western & Southern Financial Group. Recognized by The International Webby Awards for Top Social Media Campaign, Communication Arts for Digital Advertising, and The Cincinnati Business Courier as a Best Place to Work. The agency also just won a Campaign US Agency of the Year Award for Best Business Development Team and a Campaign US Media Award for Best Integrated Storytelling Campaign, not to mention an AdAge Small Agency of the Year award. We ask the right questions to solve the right challenges because we believe curiosity is the key to unlocking the right solutions.