It doesn’t matter how creative a solution is, if the world never sees it. Our Activation Team defines what’s possible and has both the curiosity and the courage to push further. We are the HOW that makes creative solutions possible.
We are looking for an Ad Ops/Tech Manager to oversee and manage our tech stack across all of our media clients.
- Oversee tech stack health specifics includes DSP, SSP, DMP, Social, Ad verification & analytics
- Manage DSP, SSP and DMP vendor/partner relationships
- Ensure offshore teams are adhering to KPIs/best practices
- Coordinates with DSP trading partners during Media Planning process
- Project manages the DSPs to ensure planning meets objective expectations and reaches the necessary audiences
- Manages the ad serving ecosystem (Google Campaign Manager)
- Cross-train additional staff to maintain creative builds and swaps
- Develop (with DSP partners and internal stakeholders) campaign/spend pacing checks and balances
- Define and evaluate Tech stack
- Support contract negotiation with tech vendors, when needed
- Align data flows by defining naming conventions across channels
- Quarterly re-appraisal of the current stack
- Liaise with Analytics team to ensure reporting is clear and actionable
- Facilitates the Agency’s DMP relationship with Liveramp
- Guides agency clients in proper use and refresh cadence
- Serves as subject matter expert on data management platforms for the Media Team
- Hands on experience with Ad servers
- For Audio, CTV/OTT, Display, Native & Online Video
- 3+ Years of progressive programmatic media buying experience
- Proficient knowledge of Google Campaign Manager and Google Analytics
- Ability to adapt to new DSP, SSP and DMP technology as it evolves
- Experience in Digital Ad Operations
- Proven working knowledge of the Digital Ad Technology Ecosystem
- Intermediate use of Google Analytics and/or Data Studio
- Proficient in Google Sheets and Slides
- Appetite to be client-facing
This position reports to the Director of Performance Media.
Who Is Curiosity?
Curiosity is a fast-growing independent creative solutions agency with four superpowers: strategy, creative, media, and analytics, all driven by curiosity. We use our extreme curiosity to strategically solve business and marketing challenges for courageous clients such as Procter & Gamble, Native, Brooks Running, and Western & Southern Financial Group. Recognized by The International Webby Awards for Top Social Media Campaign, Communication Arts for Digital Advertising, The Cincinnati Business Courier as a Best Place to Work. The agency also just won a Campaign US Agency of the Year Award for Best Business Development Team and a Campaign US Media Award for Best Integrated Storytelling Campaign, not to mention an AdAge Small Agency of the Year award. We ask the right questions to solve the right challenges because we believe curiosity is the key to unlocking the right solutions.