It doesn’t matter how creative a solution is, if the world never sees it. Our Activation Team defines what’s possible and has both the curiosity and the courage to push further. We are the HOW that makes creative solutions possible.
We are looking for a Sr. Data Scientist/Marketing Analyst to join our Analytics team to help us use data to inform our media and measurement approaches for clients and ensure we are always delivering on KPI’s .
- Lead measurement strategy, analysis and reporting for the agency’s clients
- Implement media and web analytics tracking utilizing tag management tools
- Provide ongoing analysis and optimization across digital, social and media activities
- Support and improve client reporting for mid-level and senior management
- Assist in goal setting, tracking implementation and ensuring data integrity
- Lead Dashboard Creation, assist and manage Google Tag Manager and responsible for Google Analytics reporting
- Manage and coach junior analysts
- The ability to deal with both the intricacy of data analysis and the many facets of client interaction
- An absolute passion for the advertising and marketing communication industry
- Demonstrated success presenting complex data in a clear and compelling manner both verbally and in writing/visually; this includes creation of graphical and tabular representations of data
- Experienced in data manipulation and mining, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written communications skills and the ability to make data understandable to non-experts
- Experience with A/B/N testing and optimization
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio, etc. to create custom visualizations for clients
- Experience with data onboarding tools such as Live Ramp as well as different data led platforms including DSPs (Basis, DV360 and The Trade Desk), Google and Social platforms a plus
- Understands media metrics, measurement and process
- Ability to function independently, requiring minimal oversight
- Proven success in working with fast-moving agency executives and sometimes challenging client executives
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of marketing data analysis experience (preferably within an advertising or digital agency)
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics, computer science or other related field
- Open to remote work
What Is Curiosity?
Curiosity is a fast-growing independent creative solutions agency with four superpowers: strategy, creative, media, and analytics, all driven by curiosity. We use our extreme curiosity to strategically solve business and marketing challenges for courageous clients such as Procter & Gamble, Native, Brooks Running, and Western & Southern Financial Group. Recognized by The International Webby Awards for top social media campaign, Communication Arts for digital advertising, the Cincinnati Business Courier as a Best Place to Work. The agency also just won a Campaign US Agency of the Year Award for best business development team and a Campaign US Media Award for best integrated storytelling campaign, not to mention an AdAge Small Agency of the Year award. We ask the right questions to solve the right challenges because we believe curiosity is the key to unlocking the right solutions.