Curiosity is a fast-growing independent creative solutions agency with four superpowers: strategy, creative, media, and analytics, all driven by curiosity. We use our extreme curiosity to strategically solve business and marketing challenges for courageous clients such as Procter & Gamble, Native, Brooks Running, and Western & Southern Financial Group. Recognized by AdAge as a Small Agency of the Year, and Campaign US Agency of the Year, we ask the right questions to solve the right challenges because we believe curiosity is the key to unlocking the right solutions.
Curiosity is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the branding capital of the world and home to more Fortune 500 companies per capita than anywhere else in the country. We hire only the most creative and courageous people on the planet. Spanning from top agencies across the globe, our integrated team includes account, strategy, program management, creative, media, and analytics.
The Account Executive, will be based in Seattle, Washington and will be responsible for supporting day-to-day projects across small-to large projects against a breadth of client engagements. The Account Executive reports directly into senior account management team members in a support capacity to facilitate best in class client engagements.
Specific position responsibilities include:
- Supports the account management team through all stages of the client relationship to guarantee seamless workflow
- Focuses on building strong relationships with day-to-day client contacts
- Builds a reputation with clients as a critical “go to” resource in support of the day-to-day workload
- Consistently demonstrates sharp attention to detail, preparation and excellence in communication
- Supports the development of critical client presentations
- Responsible for administration of client relationships, including capturing notes/action items, scheduling and client follow ups, and weekly brand reports
- Develops a deep understanding of current client scopes of work and executes against those scopes with excellence
- Participates in internal and external presentations of financial documents
- Prepares budget reports
- In partnership with project management, has an overall understanding and responsibility for financial health of client accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, rooted in clear communication
- Provides support and coordinates needs across clients and functions to guarantee excellence in the work product
- Demonstrated ability to manage up to senior account management team, as well as Curiosity leadership
- Has a deep understanding and stewardship of agency process to ensure best quality of work product
- Responsible for quality control of all work that is submitted to clients, including proofreading
- Management of calendars, timeline and budget for client stakeholders
- 1-3 years of marketing, advertising or branding experience. Integrated agency experience is ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to flex communication style based on the specific client, colleague or need
- Understanding of the creative process, including projects from big idea creative campaign development and production to digital-first initiatives with lower tier production budgets
- Willingness to manage the fine details and have accountability for all aspects of a project/account
- Exudes a strong work ethic and accountability
- Self-motivated, willing and able to work independently at a fast-paced, growing agency