ACCOUNT Strategy intern
The Account Strategy Intern is a position within a successful advertising agency. The Account Strategy Intern will assist with a variety of strategic client projects across multiple accounts and channels.
The Account Intern, under the supervision of assigned Account Strategy Executive(s) is principally responsible for assisting with the following:
1. Drafting creative briefs to initiate new projects
2. Analyzing research provided by clients to identify key themes
3. Secondary research to seek out additional information around trends and habits
4. Competitive monitoring and audits to map the landscape and opportunities
5. Out of category audits to assess adjacent category insights
6. Understanding client businesses and target consumers through online and in-field research
7. Assisting with creation of PPT and Keynote client presentations
8. Creating and completing a “curious assignment” of the Intern’s choice, to be presented to the Account team prior to the end of the internship
The Intern will help with and learn:
1. How strategic projects run in the agency from start to finish
2. Exposure to a wide variety of strategic assignments and problem solving
3. Clear and effective oral and written communications
4. Deeper understanding of an area of personal interest
The Account Strategy Intern should currently be a Junior or Senior in College.
The Account Strategy Internship is a paid internship, and the student will be reimbursed for parking and/or be provided with a travel stipend, as determined by Curiosity Management.
The Student Intern will be provided with a written recommendation from their assigned Curiosity supervisor at the end of their internship.
Your application was submitted successfully.